Value Proposition

Order quality cupcakes with less work

SMART goal

S – To be able to order quality cupcakes with as little time spent on the app as possible.

M – Time to see how long it takes to put an order in from start to finish and try to bring that time down.

A – Steps that can be taken to accomplish this would be to test the websites and see how you can make them upload faster. Have clean calendar marked days to when certain steps will be done to accomplish this app

R – This goal will be worthwhile if it is followed by the timeline. It will be a hip new way to make quality cupcakes, it’s also very trendy nowadays

T – This goal will take however long the calendar time is posted. We have a little wiggle room if the times take longer, but our team is highly trained so it sholdn’t be an issue

KPI’S

Target – Parents who are in their 30’s – 50’s

Goal – Make quality cupcakes with less hassle from the comfort of your own home

Track – track the number of website visits (traffic)

Channels

I chose social media, video, and display.. Nowadays with technology becoming the main source that people are relying on, flashy and aesthetically pleasing marketing is what will help a business thrive. I have always been drawn to adverts that had a good sense of color, composition, and style. I choose these three because I feel like they are most relevant. Whenever I get a marketing email or advert I will just send it right to the trash bin. I chose video because it’s nice to see a visual experience of the website instead of reading a whole article. Pictures will be needed because it is a cupcake app, people will have to see the type of cupcakes and how the website/ app will look like. It would be best to take pictures of the cupcakes in the same setting and lighting. The display would be the final visual marketing tool. Younger generations like to see pictures, videos, and gifs. Adding all those attributes to a nicely put-together advert with a good color palette and solid hierarchy will catch a lot of attention from viewers. Using these channels on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to show what they offer and direct customers to the website is a good way to get numbers and usage.